Hello and welcome to the Tech' Room's blog for this year. We hope to keep you up to date throughout the year on what has been happening in our class. Please view and enjoy our work and feel free to leave us your thoughts and comments.

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Delicious Descriptive writing

Ice Cream Sundae - the best!


As I walk into the Ice Cream shop I see lots of kids getting one. I ordered a vanilla, strawberry and chocolate sundae with a big drizzle of chocolate sauce on it and pile of sugary whipped cream!! mmmmm - yummy! I had raspberries plopped on top of the whipped cream . I get a spoon and take a mouth full and think to myself - I could live on this! I keep imagining the ice cream coming out of the pottle getting the whipped cream and the chocolate sauce. Mmmmm sooo good!!

Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment